Saturday, 1 September 2012

Review: Good Things Soothing Scrub

I picked this body scrub up the other day when I was mooching around Sainsbury's. I saw that Good Things was on offer with 1/3 off, so as well as picking up some of their face wipes, I also treated myself to this. For £3.50 I figured you can't go too bad. Now I like my scrubs to be nice and gritty, the coarser the better in my book. The Soothing Exfoliating Scrub is not coarse, it is not gritty. It is much more like a cream with little bits in. This doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed using it. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft, and as all Good Things products do, it smells divine. This was a great product to use after I went a little red in the sun over the weekend. It calmed my skin and stopped me scratching, and my skin felt pleasantly soothed after. This is a loveky body scrub if you're only after a light scrub, or indeed have sensitive skin that needs soothing. It ks available from Boots, Superdrug and Sainsbury's for £4.99 but it's on offer in Boots for £3.33 at the moment! Steph x

1 comment:

  1. i heard good things about this brand (pardon the pun!) I love a nice scrub so will be checking this one out :)
    Kia x

    ReplyDelete