Friday, 6 January 2012

Welcome to Beauty Daze

Hi lovelies, how are we all?
Firstly, thank you to all of you who have followed & are reading my little blog - it means a lot! This blog has been a long time coming - secretly this is my second attempt. I've made it a big New Year's resolution to get this blog off the ground & really get into the habit of posting regularly & maintaining it.
Just to keep you all interested, I've got posts on my amazing Topshop haul - I got 7 items for £11! I've also got posts on YSL, Accessorize and, even though it's way gone now, a post on my Christmas nails because they were just so pretty.
So, I hope you're all as excited as I am for what's to come in the future for Beauty Daze and I hope you keep reading :)
Big love,
Steph
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

3 comments:

  1. So glad youb went for Beauty Daze, I should be on commission LOL. good luck with this, I will sub and get your updates. check mine out if you ar einterested, all beauty too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more! ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks ladies :)

    @Laura Thanks for the support, I am forever indebted to you for suggesting the name ;)

    @Lauren I love your blog, keep checking back here, I'm going to try and get into a good habit of posting regularly - I hope!

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete